Look at it from all angles!
/You get the best experience when you watch it on the PC./
- Do you need an assembly and testing workstation?
- Is it important for you to be able to enter data on the computer?
- Would it be important that it is ergonomic so that the operator can easily operate the computer while standing and move the incoming and outgoing parts with little effort?
- This workstation is suitable for assembly and testing work on the computer.
- The ergonomically positioned monitor and keyboard holder allow the operator to work quickly and efficiently.
- Shelves for transporting incoming parts and a return roller conveyor at the correct height are easily accessible.
- The perforated rear panel can be used to store tools, work instructions and work labels according to the 5S standard.