We are highly concerned about your privacy and the protection of your personal data
In order to give you a good feeling with regard to how your personal data is handled, we would like to elucidate what happens to the produced data and which safety measures are taken by BeeWaTec. In general, you consent to the collection and use of the data or we have been granted legal permission for data storage and use. It depends on these two factors how we handle your personal data.
1. Prologue for better understanding
„GDPR“ is used as a short form for the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
The following information serves transparently for the compliance of the information duty in all sectors where data is collected, processed and used by BeeWaTec as responsible.
Personal data is any available information or data about you and may include your name, address, e-mail address, user behavior and other data.
According to article 13 (resp. article 14) GDPR BeeWaTec informs the persons concerned of the particulars of the collection of personal data which serves to achieve transparency.
The information is divided into
- some general information that concerns all focus Groups
- target-oriented information. Please find below a separate passage for each target Group.
2. Corporate Directive
This data privacy directive applies in the corresponding countries within our international network. Different countries may establish their own approaches on data privacy.
3. General information for all focus groups
Detailed information can be found on the privacy page of the respective country
The competent supervisory authority for BeeWaTec:
Der Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz Baden-Württemberg
Königstraße 10a | 70173 Stuttgart
Postfach 10 29 32 | 70025 Stuttgart
Tel.: 0711 615541 0 | Fax: 0711 615541 15
email@example.com | www.baden-wuerttemberg.datenschutz.de
Wickenburggasse 8 | 1080 Wien
Telefon: +43 1 52 152-0
Data privacy for online presence
1. The company responsible for data processing and whom you can turn to?
2. Contact data privacy officer
3. Collection of individual data when you contact BeeWaTec
If you contact us via e-mail or a contact form, the data that you have provided (your e-mail address, and, if necessary, your name and telephone number) are stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data when it is no longer needed or limit the processing if there exist legal storage periods.
4. Collection of individual data when visiting our website
- If you use the website only for information, if you do not register or otherwise transmit information, we only collect the personal data that is transmitted to our server by your browser. If you want to have a look on our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary to use our website and to ensure security and stability (Legal basis is article 6 paragraph 1 page 1 GDPR):
- Date and time of your request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content oft he request (specific page)
- Access status/http status code
- The data volume transmitted
- Website where the request comes from
- Operating system and surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when using out website. Cookies are small text files that our website can place on your computer’s hard drive in order to collect information. Cookies can not be used to run programs or to deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies serve the purpose of making the internet more user-friendly and more effective.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the functionality and extent are
described as follows:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
- Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. This includes in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID that is used to make connections between various queries from your browser. Your computer will be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you terminate the browser application or when you log out from the website.
- Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a pre-set period that can be different from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies any time via the security settings of your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and you can, for example, decline to accept third-party cookies or any cookies. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use the full functionality of the website.
- Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of the Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and which allows an analysis of your usage of the website. The information generated by the cookie concerning your usage of this website (including your IP address) will be passed on to a Google server in the USA and saved there. If you have activated the anonymization of the IP address on this website, your IP address will be abbreviated in advance by Google within the member states of the European Union and in other countries that have signed the treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be passed on to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. Google uses this information on behalf of the owner of this site to analyze your usage of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to render further services connected with the usage of the website and of the Internet.
- Google will not use your IP Address in connection with other Google data.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and you can, for example, decline to accept cookies. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use the full functionality of the website. You can prevent the data capture generated by the cookie and the recording of the data that refers to the use of our website (including your IP address) and the processing of your data by Google by downloading and installing the available browser plug-in, please use the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the add-on “_anonymizeIp()”. Your IP address will be processed in an abbreviated form in order to prevent persons from being identified. Should there be a relation to a person via the data collected the relation will be excluded immediately and the individual data is deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics in order to be able to analyse the use of our website and to optimize and improve our website regularly. With these statistics we can improve our range of service and make it more attractive for you. For the exceptional cases where individual data is transmitted to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is article 6 paragraph 1 page 1 f DS-GVO.
- Information about third party:: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview data privacy: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, sowie die Datenschutzerklärung: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
5. Presence in social networks
We maintain online presences within social networks in order to communicate with the users active there or to offer information about us there.
We would like to point out that user data may be processed outside the European Union. This can result in risks for users, as it could, for example, make it more difficult to enforce the rights of users. With regard to US providers that are certified under the Privacy Shield or offer comparable guarantees of a secure level of data protection, we would like to point out that by doing so they undertake to comply with EU data protection standards.
In addition, user data is usually processed within social networks for market research and advertising purposes. For example, user profiles can be created on the basis of user behaviour and the resulting interests of users. The usage profiles can also be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the networks that are presumed to correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the user’s computer in which the user’s usage behaviour and interests are stored. Furthermore, data can also be stored in the user profiles independently of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them).
For a detailed description of the respective forms of processing and the opt-out options, please refer to the data protection declarations and information provided by the operators of the respective networks.
We also point out that in the case of requests for information and the assertion of rights of data subjects, these can be asserted most effectively with the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users and can directly take appropriate measures and provide information. Should you nevertheless need help, you can contact us.
- Processed data types: inventory data (e.g. names, addresses), contact data (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers), content data (e.g. text input, hotographs, videos), usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times), meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
- Data subjects: Users (e.g. website visitors, users of online services).
- Legal basis: Legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f. DSGVO).
Services and service providers used:
- Instagram : Social Network; Service Provide: Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA; Website: https://www.instagram.com;Privacy Statement: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy. We only use links, not plug-ins, on our homepage.
- Facebook: social network; service provider:: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland, parent company: Facebook, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA; Website: https://www.facebook.com; privacy declaration:
https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy; Privacy Shield (Gewährleistung Datenschutzniveau bei Verarbeitung von Daten in den USA):
https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active; Widerspruchsmöglichkeit (Opt-Out): Einstellungen für Werbeanzeigen: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads; Zusätzliche Hinweise zum Datenschutz: Vereinbarung über gemeinsame Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten auf Facebook-Seiten: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum, Datenschutzhinweise für
Facebook-Seiten: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data. We only use links, not plug-ins, on our homepage.
- LinkedIn: social network; service provider: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland; Website: https://www.linkedin.com; Datenschutzerklärung: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy; Privacy Shield (Gewährleistung Datenschutzniveau
bei Verarbeitung von Daten in den USA): https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0UZAA0&status=Active;
Widerspruchsmöglichkeit (Opt-Out): https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargetingopt-out. We only use links, not plug-ins, on our homepage.
- YouTube: social network; service provider: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland, Mutterunternehmen: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; privacy declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy; https://policies.google.com/privacy; Privacy Shield (Ensuring
data protection level when processing data in the USA):
https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active; objection possibility (Opt-Out): https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
- Xing: social network; service provider: XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland; Website: https://www.xing.de; privacy declaration: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung. We only use links, not plug-ins, on our homepage.
6. Your privacy rights
You have the right to be informed according to article 15 GDPR, the right to rectification according to article 16 GDPR, the right to erasure according to article 17 GDPR, the right to restriction of processing according to article 18 GDPR and the right to data portability according to article 20 GDPR. Furthermore you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (article 77 GDPR). In general you have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning you by us. The right to object only applies if special personal circumstances exist. The rights of our house may be opposed to your right of objection. If you intend to claim any of these rights, please refer to our privacy officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. Your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Furthermore you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (article 77 GDPR).